Sunday, September 24, 2006

We reap what we sow...

Matt and I want to make sure we let everyone know how AMAZING the owners and staff have been at American Waste. As Matt has just qualified for insurance when we found out about the cancer we called the company and they checked and double checked EVERYTHING to make sure all of the paperwork was in order. They are also looking out for Matt's well-being, not just his usefullness as an employee. His supervisors and the guys who work for him call regularly to see how he's doing and offer him encouragement. It has been such a blessing to be a part of such a wonderful organization. We pray that God will bless American Waste SEVEN FOLD!! And if you would like to support this amazing group - SIGN UP!! Give 'em a call (since I don't have their permission to publish their phone number I'll have to tell you to contact me and I'll pass it along). Remember - it's American Waste (in conjunction with PCS and Northern A-I). Again...that's American Waste!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home