Saturday, April 12, 2008

Revised Schedule

Okay, it's Sat. the 12th and we're heading downstate today. We've been getting calls all week from the surgeon's office, "Oh, we need you to do this," and "Oh, we want to see you before surgery". So now we have an appointment at I-U at noon on Monday. So now we're leaving today. So now we're a little bit helter-skelter as we try to get everything together before we leave :)

If any of you feel so inclined, please feel free to break into my house and vacuum and dust while I'm away.

Anyway, so here's the deal now:
12th : Leave today to see the 'rents, drop off the cats.
13th: Option A - Get up EARLY and drive to Indiana to go to Hope Church. Stay with our pastors.
Option B- Sleep in. Drive down later and stay with our pastors.
14th: Drive to Indianapolis. See doc @ 12pm.

From there, about everything stays the same.

I'd love to say more, but I have another post to put up and then I have a lot to do before we head out of town. Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger davita said...

I hope everything goes well! Let me know!

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home