Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Post-Surgery Update

Matt came out of surgery about 30 minutes ago. The doctor said he did great...there were no complications of surprises. Yeah!! He's being moved up to the recovery room and we should be able to see him around 4:30 pm.

He'll be here 2-5 days, depending on how long he needs to recover. You'll love this...Matt can leave when he can fart and poo by himself. Considering how easy that's been for him in the past, I'm not anticipating any problems.

I'll have internet access again tonight and will let you know how he's doing. I might even let him call people because Matt on the phone under the influence of pain killers is FUNNY!

In the meantime, thank you so much for your prayers. I'd like to ask for another prayer for my friend Bethany. Her dad had sinus cancer last year (Sept/Oct-ish) and was treated in Ann Arbor. They found more cancer in his brain and they are not optimistic right now. Please keep Bethany's family in your prayers. If you'd like to help more, contact me and I'll let you know if the family needs anything else. Thanks!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nerdy said...

I'm sorry I got away from the blog. God bless you and Matt. We're all praying for him.

7:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home