Thursday, August 02, 2007

My tag

(NOTE: Karin is typing for Matthew. Karin comments will be noted in italics...because I always have comments)

8 Things You Didn't Know About Matt (or maybe you did...who knows): He's not real excited about this...

1. I like to smash big TV's at work (I work at a transfer station). They explode.

2. I think internet quizzes are stupid (its been five minutes since he answered #1).

3. I want to adjust my throttle position sensor (Toyota 4Runner, 1988...eight minutes).

4. I like New York City subways.

(This is like pulling teeth...out of an alligator...)

5. I like to do puzzles, only if they're pretty enough to hang on a wall. Not stupids ones, like a picture of fire engine. That's stupid, but just stupid to me (I SWEAR - he actually said that WHOLE thing!!)

6. I like the view from the Lake in the Sky (Pump Storage, Ludington, Michigan)

7. My wife is a culinary master when it comes to cooking foliage on the grill (Honest!! He said that!! I grilled Kale tonight - yum! Spray or brush on a little olive oil, salt and cook, 1-2 minutes on each side. Tasty).

8. I like Culligan water (for the girls)...and I drive a front end loader (for the boys)

That's all folks!! It took half an hour to do this, but he did it!! Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home