Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Surgery? Chemo?

Well folks, we're not sure. The surgeon now says that no doctor in the US would do the surgery without insisting on chemo. He's also informed us now that Matt "will" lose the ability to ejaculate with the surgery...so...chemo=blanks; surgery=no bullets. Hmmmm.

I'd be lying if I said this was easy news to hear. Quite frankly, I'm pissed off. I'm sick of Satan attacking my husbands health, attacking our future family and just plain messing with our emotions. Grrrr. Matt & I haven't had a chance to talk yet...tomorrow night we'll be alone.

In the meantime...turn with me to Psalm 13. Starts out pretty annoyed (like me)...it's the last third of the chapter that gets me through the day :) My God is awesome...and He loves me...and He's in control. I love Him. Seriously, read the Psalm...it's only about six verses long, but they pack a punch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home