Friday, September 14, 2007

Day 3

Well, it's pretty much the same here :) Matt grows increasingly tired, but he's okay with that. I've been here everyday so far...mostly because my allergies are so bad that I can't work anyway! But back to Matt...

He's on a good schedule now, so we know what to expect in the weeks to come. I like to be here in the mornings with him...he enjoys having someone here after spending the night alone. I left for a few hours in the afternoon and Matt had all kinds of visitors! His mom and sister came, then dad, then I returned with a few other friends. But, by six o'clock Matt is pretty much done for the day.

That's about it for now...not too much new to report!

Matt just wants everyone to know that he's hanging in there and doing good!

Have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home