Saturday, September 08, 2007

More prayer needed...

Hey folks, it's Karin. Thank you so much for your prayers. Could I ask for just a few more? Early this morning my dad had a heart attack...his second. He is very worried (though he wouldn't tell me). He had his first attack in 1997 and had sextuple bypass surgery. It was very hard on him and my mom. It's not an easy surgery...and its a horrible recovery. Back then Michelle was still in high school and Cammie and I were in college. Now they are in Las Vegas and I'm in TC.

My dad is on his way to Muskegon, where he received treatment last time. They will check to see what needs to be done. Please, please, please pray for his health and healing, for a revelation of God and for strength, support and wisdom for my mom.

I'm not sure exactly where I'll be next week, though it looks like I will spend Tues/Wed with Matt, then go see my mom for a day or two and then come back up for when Matt is discharged. Please pray for safe travels.

Thank you so much. IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU, PRAY FOR OR ENCOURAGE YOU IN...PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! Life is busy, but I love you all. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home