Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Round 2, Day 2

All's quiet on the West 4 front. I'm staying with Matt at the hospital tonight. I sleep badly at home without him...I might as well sleep badly here with him. I have a groovy chair.

His treatment is going well. They figured out what was making him so sleepy last time (the anti-vomit stuff) so they're altering the doses and trying other options. So...he's not conking out at 8 pm :) He was able to make it a bit longer tonight.

He's cute as a button, yes siree. Matt wants to give a shout out to everyone who's been sending him cards - thanks. Especially to anyone in North Carolina :)

And now we return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast...

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Karen & Matt,

Sending you a virtual hug! I think of you often. We I see you guys next I will just wave-- no hugs for a while. I work in the medical field and would not want to give either of you anything. Thanks for the updates. Bet Matt looks cute..

9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home