Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Relaxin'

Matt is officially relaxing and healing at my parents' house right now. I've talked to him a few times and here are the good reports:

- His bowels are apparently active and regular.
- Because his bowels are active and regular, his appetite is increasing.
- He slept NINE hours last night! He didn't wake up needing pain meds!
- He's cut back on the pain meds: he is now only taking one pill about every 5-6 hours, with an Advil in between, if he really needs it.

All of these things are GREAT! As soon as he's off pain meds completely he can start driving (woo hoo!). Once he has his staples removed he'll be able to start moving a bit more comfortably. Oh yipee!!

As for me? I'm at home by myself (the cats are even with Matt). If you haven't seen me or heard from me, don't be upset. I am very much enjoying my solitude before everyone returns.

That's it for now...we're expecting a pathology report from the doc today, so I'll let you know what he has to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home